Monday, January 23, 2012

foodstop : the yabu experience


My sister and I finally got the chance to try this Japanese restaurant specializing in katsu. We ordered Chicken  and Hire tonkatsu set which comes with rice, miso soup, small serving of fruits and Japanese pickles, cucumber and unlimited shredded cabbage. The food and lemonade is soooooo good. The waiter had to refill my glass 7 times. haha. Plus the taste of the cucumber reminds me of my favorite ensalada. :D 

ps. sorry for the mild hiatus. I promise to blog more often this coming days.

Love, Maria

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog dear,i'm your newest follower now.hope u can take time to share some love by following me back,xoxoox..
    http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria