Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leviathan


remember my wish list for Christmas and for my birthday? I included this awesome 
Leviathan wedges from Gold Dot. I bought my newest baby during the Gold Dot's Flash Sale,
 2 days before my birthday. I asked Karl Leuterio if he can sign the box for me 
and he was sooooooooo nice to gave me a letter instead.  
I was  sooooooooo kilig. haha. thank you Karl and Gold Dot. 
You made my 21st birthday extra special. ♥

I got the package on the day of my birthday so I was super excited to try it on kaya ayan... 
my usual "pambahay" clothes plus Leviathan wedges equals instant outfit shot. haha :D

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria