Monday, April 30, 2012

i've got halo's made of summer







Finally I was able to post an outfit shot once again! Yay!!!

Red days and summer heat obliges me to wear the comfiest outfit that I can think of,
 hence the chiffon mustard maxi dress that I wore as a skirt and the plain V-neck shirt.
 I wore this outfit yesterday for a quick trip to the mall then headed to my Aunt's surprise birthday party.

maxi dress ( worn as a skirt) - thrifted
shirt - kashieca
sandals - parisian
bag - borrowed from my mama

Love, Maria

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! :)

    Please join my That Quaint Store giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/store-in-focus-that-quaint-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ring! I'm a sucker for rings!!! :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm just a newbie at blogger. I need followers on my blog. please follow me. I already followed your blog. Thanks! :)

    alyssasaluta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so stylish darling! what do u say about following each others blog? kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria