Monday, December 5, 2011

way back to mnl

This was my outfit last December 2 on my way back to MNL. :D

I cut my orange sweater and turned it into a cardigan. haha. tag tipid lang and finally I got the chance to wear this striped high waisted shorts that I got from a "mobile ukay-ukay".  I used my polka dot scarf as a belt which I got for only 20 pesos from a thrift store at ParaƱaque. oh di ba ang layo ng narating ko. haha :D

thrifted reworked orange sweater
pink top from redhead
striped shorts from mobile ukay - ukay
thrifted polka dot scarf.
satchel borrowed from my sister
loafers from chili margarita.

ps. this is the start of my backlog posts. more to come. haha :D


2 comments:

  1. omg, i love your loafers! <3

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i love your loafers! <3

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria