Sunday, January 13, 2013

hello, how do you do?


Hello lovely bees and awesome people!
How are you doing and what are you up to???
As for me, everything is oh-so fine but I've been so preoccupied by 
my work that I don't have time to squeeze in a 5-min outfit shoot. 

I'll be back on track on or before the end of the month and
 I hope you'll continue to support my little space on the web. :)

Have a great and awesome Sunday!!!

ps. I'm planning to have a giveaway for my birthday!! Yay!! :) 

Love, Maria

4 comments:

  1. same with me... been really busy.. i miss updating my blog! anyway, advance happy birthday :) looking forward to your give a way! :) ciao!
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, ir really like your blog and your picture.
    you want to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?
    I would be happy :)

    lovely greetings

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great -so artistic! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back :) I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos, now following :) Hope you'll stop by and follow.
    http://nothingobliges.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Ryta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria