Friday, November 9, 2012

friday night remix : mustard maxi dress


I can't seem to find old outfit photos since my pc is acting weird for quite a while now
and all my old outfit photos are there. I have to open my pc, get and transfer them
 to a flash drive and save it here on my laptop. whew!!! 
That's the reason why I can't update this segment every friday. Anyway I found 
some  photos on my facebook account so here, another post for  FRN :)

wondering where I bought this maxi dress???...
click Read More for outfit details :)


I bought this maxi dress from one of the thrift shops near the place 
where I live. It's chiffon and I feel so girly whenever I'm wearing it 
plus I can wear it as a maxi skirt too!!

maxi dress - thrift shop

first photo
crochet vest - gh
flip flops - havaianas
floral wreath - sm

second photo
 v- neck shirt - kashieca
bag - borrowed from my mom
sandals - sm dept. store

Love, Maria

11 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, and it looks like it could be worn as a dress. Also, this color is one of my favorite. It works in multiple seasons.

    Erin


    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these outfits and your flower crown is really cool <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of blogs with music, but I must say I love the song playing the background right now. Nice idea on how to use our maxis, by the way~

    xo Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find your blog interesting :) so i'm following you now :) come check my blog :) i'd really appreciate if you could follow back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this color ;) do you want to follow each other ? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed you girl , what do you think if we follow each other on bloglovin and facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyDailyFashionDose/189413897850413

    let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great either as a skirt or as a maxidress!
    Come to visit my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hun,
    I really like your blog and your style..so nice!
    New follower there,
    If you want I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria