Wednesday, October 12, 2011

reinvent : plaid shirt


I was a bit bored this afternoon so I rummaged to my closet and I found this plaid shirt that was given to my as a gift from my aunt last Christmas. I haven't worn it yet  so I tried it on if it still fits on  me and sad to say...
NO.  Its TOO TIGHT on my arms because I gained weight. So instead of going on a diet I just decided to cut off the sleeves and use this as a cover up or vest. 


here's what it looked like before....

scissors to transform this plaid shirt


cut off the sleeves



 TADAAAAAAAAH


I'll wear it soon :D

Do you reinvent some of your clothes???
 Leave your blog url / link to that post .I'd love to see them 


<3 Maria


7 comments:

  1. i love re-working my clothes and doing DIYs too, this is cute :)

    WIN a BAG, SHOES and CHOCOLATES! Join my Paisley CLothing halloween GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of the shirt. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. galing! now you gave me an idea sa mga damit ko na medyo masikip uung armhole :)
    following you now and i hope you can follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fabulous! What a simple, perfect DIY!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  5. fashioneggplant - It's fun doing DIYs. hehe. :D

    kath - followed you back dear. thank you , patingin ako pg ginawa mo to.hehe.:D

    rebecca and my 2 pesos- Thank you ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, thanks for sharing this. This will definitely come in handy in the future. I can see myself using this very soon! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. It means so much to me. Leave me some comment and your blog url, I'll visit you back. Love, Maria